Hello and welcome to the “marketing automation” episode of Luminary business. My mission is to help you develop the skills and habits needed to unlock your true potential, optimize your business and create a life you love.
Today I have with me Tyler Garns. Tyler is the founder of Box Out Marketing, an internationally known marketing automation, lead generation leader.
While director and VP of marketing at Infusionsoft, he led the charge to grow their marketing leads from 300 per month to 25,000 leads per month and in this episode he shares his top advice for seeing exponential growth in your business.
Since then, his team at Box Out Marketing has been one of the leading Infusionsoft consulting, implementing, and training team worldwide. He has helped thousands of businesses grow their sales and marketing strategies to drive result for their business.
He’s a highly sought after guy. He has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry including Frank Kern, Perry Marshall, etc., and he regularly speaks on stage at marketing events around the world.
In this episode, we talk to Tyler about Infusionsoft and marketing automation and deliver actionable advice you can use to grow your business.
He talks about why Infusionsoft is better than other solutions out there in the market, how to get started with marketing automation and three campaigns that every business needs to implement right away to be successful.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- 2:57 How does Tyler serve clients?
- 3:42 The coolest event in So-Cal: The Five-man Jam
- 6:32 Why infusionsoft is better than other solutions out there
- 9:09 Infusionsoft is like a Ferrari in your garage
- 12:47 Automation is more than just following up
- 14:12 Anyone can setup automations today
- 16:10 Client’s need to learn it themselves to get the full benefit
- 17:00 Fallacy of Automation (and how to avoid it)
- 17:22 Types of Clients that find success with automation
- 19:05 Top 3 campaigns to setup now to grow your business
- 21:40 How to think: The Power of One
- 26:00 Complete customer lifecycle workshop
- 32:30 Tyler’s number one tip for success